- Well supported Pharmacist Manager role.
- Quirky inclusive country town within 2 hrs of Brisbane.
- $55/hr + Accommodation Provided and Sign-on bonus.
Client & Location Information:
This South East Qld country hub has opportunity for both a PIC and PM role currently available across the region, so if you're part of a couple, I'd love to have a chat with you.
There is so much to become a part of if you choose to throw yourself in boots and all in this quirky country town. Great community involvement with festivals that make for a great tourist draw card.
As the Pharmacist Manager you will be overseeing the operations of this pharmacy dispensary - working collaboratively with another Pharmacist and a couple of Dispensary Technicians, together with the experienced front of shop team including Retail Manager.
You will be doing all the usual services including vaccinations, Medschecks, webster care provision, but with the flexibility being provided to bring on board new services if there is something that you're particularly interested in.
Roster being proposed is Tuesday to Saturday, but there is definitely flexibility around this if you would prefer a different 5 days.
- Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA.
- Proven ability in managing a pharmacy team is desirable.
- Accredited to provide vaccination service.
- Friendly and open communication to build good rapport.
Salary & Benefits:
$55 per hour plus super, plus Accommodation provided.
Up to $10 K of additional benefits including initial sign on bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 44633