- Autonomous role with freedom to develop health services.
- $65/hr plus super ($156K) plus accommodation and vehicle.
- Opportunity to work with Royal Flying Doctors Service.
Client & Location Information:
This Pharmacist Manager role in central WA will have you aligning your career with a young owner who is open to the idea of new services. You would only be limited by your imagination. If you have a love of wide open spaces and clear starry skies with beautiful nature walks on your doorstep then you may want to check this out more.
As the Pharmacist Manager/Sole person operating this country pharmacy with a light script trade you will be responsible for dispensing and counselling, PPI's including medschecks and with the opportunity to develop some HMR business (for you to keep the proceeds from) - Ordering, Shop merchandising, and webster packing. You will be liaising with the local hospital staff including 2.5 equivalent GP's and Royal Flying Doctors staff. There will be opportunity to provide some new health services for the indigenous community of the area. 5.5 days/week (44hrs/wk) with opportunity for extra long weekends when the public holidays come around. (Easy flights back to Perth)
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Confident ability to work across front of shop and dispensary.
* Excellent communication style able to build rapport with all ages.
* Desire to build professional services side of community pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits:
$65/hr plus super (equating to $163,592/annum) plus furnished, air-conditioned home within easy walk of the pharmacy and automatic vehicle provided. Relocation assistance provided.
Plus $10K - 2 year retention bonus.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200037253