- Flexible working hours - you choose - 7am to 8pm, but not customer facing.
- Something away from community pharmacy setting, but still connected.
- Described as progressive and up to date with the latest in pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
This inner northern suburban pharmacy provides a wide range of professional services and products with a large team who work collaboratively together to provide stand-out service to the local community across a number of health areas.
This Pharmacist role is two-fold as you will ultimately be managing the DAA program utilising the ALPACA robot (no nursing homes) as the DAA Managing Pharmacist, as well as have the opportunity to keep your hand in with your community skills should you choose to be a part of the community Pharmacist roster on the alternate Saturdays with an early finish.
One of the beauties of this role is it's autonomy which allows you to choose your work hours to get the job done within anytime between 7am and 8pm any day of the week.
You will be working in an airconditioned, modern office setting that is seperate to the community pharmacy providing a distraction free environment.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* All experience levels considered including early career Pharmacists.
* Confident to work autonomously and look after this department.
* Well organised and excellent communication.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr plus super once a level of experience in this area is obtained and you are running it - initially whilst training it will be $45/hr plus super.
Saturday penalty rates apply for the PIC duties if taken up on the Saturday.
Big benefit is being able to choose your own working hours - total flexibility - it's just getting the job done with a roster that suits your needs.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #45220