* Indigenous Health Clinic Involvement.
* Unique Nth QLD coastal location - something different.
* Accommodation provided.
Client & Location Information
The Pharmacist who is successful in securing this role in this Cape York location will be spoilt for choice in how to spend their days off each week exploring this beautiful region that few Australians actually ever get to see.
Bring your sense of adventure with you and you won't be disappointed! Whilst it is remote, it has all the infrastructure of a much bigger centre.
As the Pharmacist in this community pharmacy you will be joining an established pharmacy team including and experienced Pharmacist Manager, Dispensary Technicians and front of shop staff. At times in your roster you will be Sole Pharmacist, but mostly there will be two Pharmacists on.
Fred dispense for light script trade.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Friendly and open communication style.
* Inclusive and collaborative work approach.
* All experience levels including newly registered Pharmacist.
Salary & Benefits
$50/hr Mon-Fri $60/hr Sat plus super.
Furnished accommodation (3 bedroom townhouse).
Return flight to capital city provided each year.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job # 44358