- Full-time or Part-time roster.
- Friendly, collaborative pharmacy teams.
- Located 70kms south of Perth.
Client & Location Information:
This modern community pharmacy is located in Mandurah, Western Australia's second largest city just 70km south of Perth.
Pharmacist in Charge to work on a part time roster as sole pharmacist on duty, where you will be providing health advice to the local community.
You will be responsible for overseeing the dispensary operations and providing leadership and delegation where required. Providing exemplary customer service is at the heart of this pharmacy and you will take a proactive approach to continuous professional development to consistently improve the services and care you provide.
This role will see you working 2 days a week - Friday and Saturdays. There is opportunities to work extra hours at another store located nearby
Fred Dispense for a medium script trade.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work to KPI's.
- Proactive approach to professional development
Salary & Benefits:
$42/hr Mon-Fri, $50/hr Sat, $60/hr Sun plus superannuation, plus achievable bonus structure.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200036735