* Earning incentive program.
* Flexible - achieve your ideal roster.
* Well supported with experienced team.
Client & Location Information:
Is it time to make the move to the iconic location of Cairns, Nth Qld? If you are a Pharmacist wanting to align your career with a professional, customer focused pharmacy group in this dream location, then you will want to have a chat about this career opportunity.
Full-time Pharmacist role working with a dynamic team of other Pharmacists, Dispense Technicians and an experienced front of shop team. There would be part of the roster where you would be working as Sole Pharmacist, but predominantly with another Pharmacist.
There is also another role available with this group to work amongst a number of stores on a regular basis as a permanent full-time Rotational Pharmacist.
The roster is not set, so there is flexibility here to put it out there as to what you are ideally looking for to suit your lifestyle.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to lead and work collaboratively as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits:
Starting at $50/hr plus super (neg) plus there is an employee incentive program.
Career development opportunities with this group in this location and in other desirable Qld locations.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact NAME directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or emal email@example.com quoting job #43084