- Community to hospital transition opportunity.
- Experienced team.
- Provide hospital pharmacy services.
Client & Location Information:
This popular regional location on the coast (an easy short flight to Brisbane) is looking for an additional Pharmacist to come to the area. This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for as a community pharmacist wanting to break the barrier to getting into hospital pharmacy as this is an opportunity to work within a hospital setting with experienced Clinical Pharmacists.
Full-time Pharmacist role to work collaboratively with the hospital pharmacy team including a Chief Pharmacist.
76 - 80 hours per fortnight which will include being a part of a weekend and on-call roster.
You have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of hospital pharmacy including ward rounds and dispensary.
Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Experience working in a hospital pharmacy department is desirable, but not essential.
- Consideration is given to a Pharmacist wanting to transition from community to hospital.
- Process driven and thorough with follow-through.
- Analytical thinking.
- Excellent communicator.
Salary & Benefits:
Remuneration: $87 192 to $109 941 per annum (depending on years of experience).
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion at 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 41368