· Well supported - learn from the best.
· Well established, settled team.
· Hours done in 4 or 5 day roster - no weekends.
Client & Location Information:
As the new Intern Pharmacist you will be joining a well established family business, as they look to continue the high level of community pharmacy services that their local clients have come to expect over many years.
The pharmacy itself is located in outer north Brisbane.
Being the Intern Pharmacist you will be learning from 4 other Pharmacists who are all keen to see you succeed and grow throughout your intern year.
With all the pharmacy services being offered, you will build your skills well in this friendly and streamlined pharmacy setting.
You have the choice of working your 38hrs/wk over 4 or 5 days. There is a set lunch time for each of the team where you get to reset and refresh ready for the afternoon.
DAA packing and managing involvement.
* Effective and friendly communication style.
* Keen to learn and grow as a pharmacy professional.
* Can collaborate with a team.
* This opportunity is suited to new graduates.
Salary & Benefits:
$32/hr plus superannuation.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Deb directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref # 44865