* Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday 9am - 12noon.
* Supportive long standing Pharmacy team.
* Relocation assistance.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Pharmacist Manager to join a long standing pharmacy team in a Community Focused pharmacy located in the north east of Victoria in the magnificent Upper Murray Region.
This role will see you responsible for managing and overseeing all Pharmacy operations including the dispensary area whilst coaching and developing your team to help achieve a better health care and retail outcome for the local community.
As the successful candidate you are results driven, a forward dispenser and have the ability to develop relationships within the community and allied health-care professionals alike.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience in a Community Pharmacy (essential).
* Proven experience as charismatic leader with strong interpersonal skills.
* Have results driven focus to achieve clear KPIs.
Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm & Saturday 9.00am-12.00pm.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary will be negotiable on experience, indications are around $110,000 + a relocation package.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au.