Client & Location Information:
Our client's Pharmacy is located in a seaside township on the Shire of Mornington Peninsula and they are currently looking for a Packing Room Manager.
This full time Aged Care Packing Room Manager role will have you overseeing the daily operations of the Aged Care section of this Community Pharmacy. Consequently, your daily duties will extend beyond that of your role as a Pharmacist as you will be responsible for leading an established team of Dispensary technicians and Assistants.
You will also be reporting to, and have the support of, the Pharmacy Manager and owners.
As this pharmacy currently services multiple nursing homes, your Aged Care experience will put you in good stead to effectively manage the variety of patients in need of your expertise. In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to exercise and develop your skills in delivering the following services offering by the pharmacy: QCPP professional services, medication packing, nursing home supplies, local deliveries, and palliative care.
You can anticipate that this role will provide you all the challenge you are seeking in your next career step as the owners of this growing Boutique pharmacy are eager to work with you to develop the pharmacy further.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Ability to effectively communicate with both customers and other medical professionals.
* Proven experience as a charismatic leader with strong interpersonal skills.
* Have results driven focus to achieve clear KPIs.
* Experience working in the Pharmacy Aged Care or Hospital sector.
Salary & Benefits:
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with possible saturday work
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref: 200031737 to Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au.