Client & Location Information
All the benefits of a large city but with the excitement and tranquility that only the spectacular Tweed Valley in north-eastern New South Wales can deliver. Pristine beaches, hinterland walks wrapped in the knowledge that you live in a family friendly location. A rare opportunity to join a preferred employer as Pharmacist Manager in a high traffic site.
* Ideally experience gained in a previous managerial position preferred
* Provide a supportive leadership
* Liaise with retail manager to manage the operation of the pharmacy.
* Develop and maintain incentives for staff members.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* 2-3 years experience working as a Sole Pharmacist
* Passion to bring out the best in a team that delivers quality patient health and well being
* Positive and cheerful attitude whilst being well presented and reliable.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200031341