Client & Location Information
Our client is seeking a Pharmacist Manager to step in and join their team in one of Queensland's largest regional cities , Bundaberg which is just a 10 minute drive from the beautiful coastline.
This is a full time Pharmacist Manager role where you will be managing a team of 20+ pharmacy professionals.
You will be responsible for all aspects of staff and operations management. This includes but is not limited to: performance management, staff induction and training, rostering, reporting, budgeting, merchandising, stakeholder communication, business growth and development strategies and promotion of company values.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Management experience * Experience with staff and performance management
* Effective written and verbal communication with team, stakeholders and customers
* Experience and familiarity with budgeting and reporting
* Ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders
* Business growth and development strategies and implementation
* Extensive industry and market knowledge
* Ability to build rapport and workplace culture
* Priority of providing quality customer service and healthcare outcomes
Salary & Benefits
$42-45 p/hr + Superannuation. Additional benefits are negotiable.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie or Marnie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200014866