Client & Location Information
This community focused Pharmacy is located in the friendly and picturesque town at the base of the Tallarook Ranges, 100km north of Melbourne. This established Pharmacy has a strong customer base by focusing on building customer relationships and offering great service, advice and the right price.
This position seeks a Pharmacist Manager to lead and mentor this highly successful Pharmacy team to deliver exceptional customer service and advice in all areas of health and well-being.
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Pharmacist looking to step into a role and hit the ground running? Your passion for community pharmacy will enable you to help continue to build this business, build strong working relationships with the customers, the community and the staff.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience managing a pharmacy team is highly favourable.
* Experience leading teams that meet budgets, KPI's and 5 CPA.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is negotiable on experience and there is an achievable bonus structure available on top of a generous salary.
* Relocation available to those looking to take a change of pace and join the Seymour community.
* Access to training and development, HR support, along with substantial staff discounts on purchases.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.