Client & Location Information
This busy community pharmacy is just a short 45 minute drives from Melbourne's CBD. This business is set to thrive as the surrounding community continues to grow and develop.
This full time position will allow you to exercise your experience as a Pharmacy Manager to optimize the performance of this busy community pharmacy. Your duties will be inclusive of financial reporting, staff management and evaluating, monitoring and improving business processes.
This pharmacy has a strong focus on delivering a wide range of professional services and it will be your responsibility to consistently review and develop these services. Your experience as a Pharmacist Manager will enable you to bring out the best in your team, provide exceptional customer service and ensure the business operates as effectively and profitably as possible.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Experience working as a Pharmacy Manager
* Genuine interest and ability in carrying out professional services
* Working knowledge of FRED Dispense
* Excellent business management skills.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive remuneration based on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting reference 200013989.