- Opportunity to join a dynamic group making difference.
- Positive outgoing personality and thrive as part of the team.
- Minutes from the CBD
Client & Location Information:
Canberra the city of change and gateway to so many activities from snowfields to our most amazing wildlife sanctuary. Less than 15 minutes for the CBD, I have permanent part time role with the potential to be full time very soon. My client is seeking an experienced Pharmacist to commence immediately able to move seamlessly into a high energy team that is providing a very high level of healthcare to their loyal customers.
Initially you will work three days a week on a set roster with the potential to expand to full time. Ideally you have a can do attitude, positive work ethic and thrive as part of the team. Knowledge of Fred would be helpful as this is a fast paced dispensary but you will have the support the other Pharmacists at times. This will give you the opportunity to build on your acquire skills to deliver high quality customer care and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Vaccination Accredited preferred.
- Advise on dispensary and OTC products.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Great hourly rate is on offer with superannuation plus all entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200035319