Client & Location Information:
Would you like to maintain your professional skill hours or add to extra hours to you current work week in a delightfully different village pharmacy in a leafy location in the Frenchs Forest / Chatwood area. The Pharmacy takes a caring approach to its customer service and has an integrative natural medicine/compounding focus.
As the weekend Pharmacist in Charge the role will suit a forward dispensing and caring clinical Pharmacist, responsible for managing all dispensary duties, including dispensing and counselling, stock levels. Management experience is beneficial but those with the drive to kick start their pharmacy management career are encouraged to apply.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* A genuine and passionate enthusiasm for providing outstanding your customer service.
* High attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to find solutions when dealing with problems.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary package on offer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200034949