* Small Rural Community Pharmacy
* Close to a major Regional City
* Relocation package
Client & Location Information:
Part time Pharmacist in Charge to join this well-established rural pharmacy located by the banks of the Murray River and the border between Victoria and New South Wales.
As the Pharmacist your day will see you providing a variety of services, including Dispensing, Counselling and Professional services to the local community. You will be reporting to the Pharmacist Manager or Owner and will be working alongside a passionate and supportive pharmacy team who strive to deliver the best health care advice.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, have the ability to engage with each and every one of the locals and have a caring nature that pushes you to really get involved to make this community your home.
2 - 3 days per week
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience working as a Pharmacist in Charge or sole charge Pharmacist.
* Proven experience as a forward dispensing Pharmacist.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable on experience, Indications are $40/hr - $45/hr Weekdays, $50/hr - $55/hr Saturdays and $60/hr - $65/hr on Sundays + super.
*A negotiable relocation package is on offer, if required for the right candidate.*
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200015869.