Client & Location Information
It is not everyday a role like this becomes vacant; your chance to join a fun professional team in a CBD location. This diverse pharmacy group is looking for an experienced Pharmacist in Charge for their site in Canberra city.
Working on a rotational roster full time permanent role you will be responsible for the usual PIC duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with confidence to handle a medium script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment. To be successful you will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers. In this role you will:
* Display solid PIC experience and skills
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Advise companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexible rotational roster with alternate weekends off
* Bring your passion for quality healthcare, patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200031347 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au