Client & Location Information
This customer focused community pharmacy located in Hervey Bay on Qld's beautiful Fraser Coast is looking to bring on board a new Pharmacist in Charge to join their team of professionals.
This is is a full-time Pharmacist in Charge role that will have you working in a well-staffed customer focused Pharmacy alongside the Pharmacist Manager, another Pharmacist, a number of Technicians and front of shop staff headed up by an experienced Retail Manager, which will allow the time needed to be providing standout service to your local community.
Roster is totally negotiable, but potentially 40 hours per week with only alternate weekends.
Fred dispense with robotic dispensing.
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
* Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
* Ideally with management experience or the background that would have you ready to step up in to this role perhaps for the first time
* Clear and concise communication style
* Ability to build rapport with all ages and a desire to provide outstanding customer service
* This role is open to all levels of experience - even early career Pharmacists if you have the confidence and have been working and excelling in a busy vibrant pharmacy setting.
Salary & Benefits
$40/hr plus super plus increased weekend rates plus accommodation allowance with the additional bonus of living in one of the beautiful parts of the Qld coastline.
How to Apply Submit your interest online quoting job #200031098, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.