Client & Location Information
A long established large community focused Pharmacy that is growing with the town, located in the Great Ocean Road region, 3 hours drive west of Melbourne CBD.
A full-time Pharmacist in Charge is required for a friendly and caring environment where professionalism and customer service matter.
* Do you have experience as a Pharmacist in Charge?
* Are you passionate about the health and well-being of loyal customers?
* Do you focus on providing friendly, professional service with a strong community involvement?
* Do you want a work/life balance with a 3 day weekend each fortnight?
Then in joining this team you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport within the community and to provide first class customer service and advice. You will also be team oriented and demonstrate the ability to provide best practice dispensing and counselling services in a community pharmacy environment.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Strong experience as a Pharmacist in Charge
* Time management, to be able to work in a busy dispensary providing professional services yet make time to "have a chat" with the regular patients.
* Professional services, having PPI, QCPP and WebsterPak experience.
* Focus, to provide patients with a positive experience and best practice healthcare counselling.
* Experience supervising Intern Pharmacists is desirable.
Salary & Benefits
Attractive salary and bonus structure available to the right candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.