Client & Location Information
A long established large community focused Pharmacy that is growing with the town, located in the Great Ocean Road region, 3 hours drive west of Melbourne CBD.
A full-time Pharmacist is required for a friendly and caring environment where professionalism and customer service matter. You will have the option of two available rosters, either giving you a "three day break" to explore the local environment, indulge in your hobbies or frequently visit Melbourne.
* Are you passionate about the health and well-being of loyal customers?
* Do you focus on providing friendly, professional service with a strong community involvement?
* Are you chasing that elusive work/life balance?
Then in joining this team as a Pharmacist you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport within the community and to provide first class customer service and advice. You will also be team oriented and demonstrate the ability to provide best practice dispensing and counselling services in a community pharmacy environment.
FRED dispense system for a medium script trade, supported by multiple Pharmacists, Dispensary Technicians and offering a private WebsterPak service and small Methadone program.
Newly, recently or experienced Registered Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Time management, to be able to work in a busy dispensary providing professional services yet make time to "have a chat" with the regular patients.
* Professional services, having PPI, QCPP and WebsterPak experience is desirable.
* Focus, to provide patients with a positive experience and best practice healthcare counselling.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary on offer, based on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.