Client & Location Information
Retail community pharmacy located in the main street of this charming heritage town located in the North-East of Victoria. You will find this town nestled at the base of the Strathbogie Ranges and only a 1.5 hour drive to Melbourne.
Pharmacist required to join this friendly community pharmacy to assist in providing the local community with the best possible health and wellbeing solutions.
Working together with your fellow Pharmacists you will be responsible for dispensing, customer counselling, overseeing Webster-care and general pharmacy support.
Anywhere from 3 to 5.5 days a week is on offer. Wednesdays and Fridays will need to make up two of these days however your remaining days can be negotiated.
You will find a supportive and welcoming environment within this established pharmacy team. And it would be beneficial that you enjoy sweets as the staff enjoy the old school art of baking and you will be treated to freshly baked morning teas on a regular basis.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Clear verbal and written communication.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Focus, to provide your local community with a positive experience and best practice healthcare counselling.
** Newly registered applicants encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
Attractive salary on offer.
* Flexible hours
* An opportunity for newly registered applicants.
* Your chance to make a difference in your local community.
*** And let's not forget the freshly baked treats.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.