* Exciting time to join a growing pharmacy.
* Continual courses and further education on offer.
Client & Location Information
Full-time Pharmacist for this friendly community pharmacy located in Melbourne's northern suburbs.
Working alongside pharmacy management and an experienced and professional team, you will assist in the daily operations. Daily tasks will include dispensing, counselling, rostering, staff meetings and QCPP maintenance. The ultimate aim is for this position to grow into a role in management.
Services offered by the pharmacy include;
* Blood pressure monitoring
* Diabetes counselling
* MedsChecks, HMR's
* Community MPS and Medico Packs.
Its an exciting time to join this pharmacy as they are currently planning to extend their services to offer vaccinations, HbA1c monitoring and compounding. Further studies and continual education will be offered, allowing you to further your professional development to administer these services.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* HMR Accreditation and immunization certified.
* Flexibility with working hours is essential.
* Minimum 3 years in community pharmacy.
** Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply but must have done internship in community pharmacy.
Negotiable on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.