Client & Location Information:
Looking for full time hours or simply want to add more hours to your current roster? I may have the perfect solution.
A dynamic group who are really changing the face of community pharmacy across their network needs a reliable part time Pharmacist in Charge three days a week plus every second Saturday or full time Pharmacist; each roster includes the Sunday. They are looking for a Pharmacist professional with 2 to 4 years experience to join their vibrant fun team who simply loves delivering high quality healthcare.
Working on a part time roster 20+ hours or full time 38+ hours a week including Sundays as a PIC. Monday and Tuesday as a Second Pharmacist. Week days you will work as part of a dispensary team of 3 to 4 Pharmacists and your forward dispense experience will be helpful, and some knowledge of Fred as the dispensary/POS system for the high script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment.
You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers. In this role you will be:
* Dispensing and counselling
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks and S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Outgoing enthusiastic personality.
* Enjoy making a real difference in people's health outcome.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate and fully furnished part time accommodation for the right candidate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in job number 200034323 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.