- Professional services and robotic dispensing - good balanced workload.
- High earning capacity for early career Pharmacist.
- 2 consecutive days off each week.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Pharmacist to join this well-established Pharmacy located by the Murray River on the New South Wales and Victorian border.
Customer focused Pharmacist role has become available using Minfos dispense and modern packing robots.
You will collaborate with professional and supportive teams to deliver an array of pharmacy services, including dispensing, counselling, vaccinations and other 7CPA programs to the local community.
**Newly registered Pharmacist are welcome to apply**
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Proven ability to multi-task in a busy dispensary.
* A strong commitment to customer service.
* Experience with Minfos is an advantage.
Flexible roster 38-42hrs/wk - can include as much weekend work as you want for that higher earning capacity, otherwise shared weekend roster is available. Flexibility is required as some shifts will be starting at 12noon and finishing at 8pm.
Salary & Benefits:
A very attractive salary package including relocation assistance and incentives are on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200034666