Client & Location Information
Kick your career off on the right foot with this dynamic group who are really changing the face of community pharmacy across their network. They are looking for a full time Pharmacist professional to join their vibrant fun team who simply love delivering high quality healthcare.
Working on a rotational roster 38-40 hours a week full time permanent Pharmacist position, you will work as part of a large vibrant dispensary team of Pharmacists. Forward dispense experience is essential using Fred is the dispensary/POS system for the high script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers. In this role you will be:
* Dispensing and counselling
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Enjoy making a difference in peoples' health outcome
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus relocation and accommodtion assistance for the right candidate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment. Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200034323 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.