- Work 4 days/week full-time Wed-Sat or Sun-Wed OR 2-3 days/wk - your choice.
- 6 month contract is a possiblity or ongoing
- $45/hr plus penalties for the weekend
Client & Location Information
Pharmacist/Pharmacist in Charge role for a 6 month contract from the end of August until end of January 2020 is for full-time (38hrs in 4 days) or part-time 2-3 days.
You will be working with a very flexible employer in this South East Queensland country town that is brimming with cultural and sporting pursuits and only two and a quarter hours from Brisbane and the coast.
This pro-active employer is very willing to offer mentoring support to a newly registered pharmacist who is very customer focused and keen to get their career off to a very positive start with a pro-active community pharmacy owner or the role would equally be available to a more experienced pharmacist.
Pharmacist/Pharmacist in Charge role that could be full-time over 4 days or could be as little as 2 days per week - but must include 1 weekend day.
You will be responsible for:
- general dispensing using Fred for busy script trade
- providing a true community customer counselling service
- Pharmacist Manager/Owner on site most days that you will be working. But there will also be days where you are in charge of the team consisting of Dispense Technicians, an Intern and S2/S3 experienced front of shop staff.
To be considered for this role, you must have
- National AHPRA Pharmacist Registration
- Experience in a busy community pharmacy environment
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Willingness to enjoy becoming part of country community
Salary & Benefits
$45/hr plus super plus weekend rates.
This part-time or full-time role is offering lifestyle plus as you can work as little or as much as you like.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting job # 200032769, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.