Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located along Victoria's Great Ocean Road, approx. 250km east of Melbourne.
Locum Pharmacist required from 1st May - 24th May.
Shop Hours: 9am-6pm Weekdays, 9am-4pm Saturday, 10am-4pm Sunday.
Locum RDOs will be Monday and Thursdays.
As the sole pharmacist you will be working with a busy script trade alongside a team of technicians who will also be responsible for the packing of DAA's. This pharmacy uses winifred dispense and methadone dispensing will also be required by the Pharmacist.
* Currently registered with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Experience with Winifred dispensing
* Experience in a high volume dispensary will be highly regarded.
* Experience with methadone dispensing
* Experience in checking high volume of DAA's.
Salary & Benefits
$45/hr+ super Mon-Fri, $50/hr+super Saturday and $65/hr+super Sundays.
Travel expenses and accommodation provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Nivi or Belinda directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.