Client & Location Information
Sought after employer has a full time Dispensary Technician position available as part of a fun professional team with a great work culture.
An experienced Dispensary Technician is required for an immediate start if possible, up to 38 hours per week (these hours may increase). Rotational roster: You will be working Thursday Friday one week, then Saturday Sunday the next week with every Monday shift included. Using the Toniq dispense system, your duties will be dispensing scripts, liaising with patients and customers.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Registered Technician with Certificate 5 Dispensing Technician accreditation
* Previous experience in a busy environment; and
* Assist the charge Pharmacists with the labelling and dispensing of medicines to the final accuracy
* Provide healthcare advice and product recommendations to customers in line with great customer service principles
* Serve customers, refill and maintain Pharmacy fixtures.
* Ensure workflow and clean dispensary
* Comfortable to cover retail also.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable hourly rate being offered together with the opportunity to develop your career with an outstanding clinical pharmacy that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 0800 886 973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200030902.