Client & Location Information
This location offers so much in the way of nature activities including world class training facilities and an abundance of outdoor high energy adventure pursuits from the mountains down to the sea on the South Taranaki Bligh. A busy forward thinking hospital setting that is setting new benchmark across Clinical Pharmacy Services.
This is a Clinical Pharmacist Maternity Contract running for the next 12+ months. The opportunity to join a professional team and improve your clinical pharmacy skills within a supportive and stimulating environment maybe the best move you ever made.
You will provide a service to both inpatients and a limited number of outpatients while being responsible for the supply of medications to the wards and various departments plus dispense medication to a small number of outpatients. A structured Monday to Friday roster across the term of the contract for the successful applicant that
* Has problem solving skills and can prioritise and demonstrate good time management
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to demonstrate entry level clinical skills and knowledge or higher
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* An effective team player
This employer wants their employees to enjoy a good work/life balance as they understand the value of this for retaining good people.
* Current registration with Pharmacy Council of NZ
* Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
* Confident in all dispensary duties
* Enthusiasm for clinical pharmacy services
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary plus accommodation for right candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 0800 886 973 or email quoting job Ref: 200015956 to Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au