- Retail Manager Ryde exceptional package from $35/hr.
- Certificate II and III in Pharmacy.
- Merchandising with a creative flair for marketing.
Client & Location Information:
Join a small but professional fun team in the Ryde precinct a popular neighbourhood pharmacy less 30 minutes from Sydney's CBD as their switched-on Retail Manager. Working Monday to Friday on a full time roster, this position requires someone with ability to guide and lead others with the proven ability to drive sales and meet KPI's. You will work closely with the pharmacy owner to achieving the goals and objectives of the business.
Your creative flair and previous experience in a similar role in community pharmacy will make this a perfect opportunity for you to:
- Direct, motivate and lead a small team of 4 people.
- Oversee the ordering, stock management and invoicing.
- Merchandising and stocktaking.
- Certificate 2 or 3 in Pharmacy or S2/S3 Certificate.
- Previous 1+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in QCPP accreditation.
Salary & Benefits:
This an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for pharmacy. There is a competitive salary on offer based on the experience you bring to this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 45259