- Hospital Pharmacist Manager opportunity.
- Monday to Friday roster.
- Starting in September 2022.
Client & Location Information:
Hospital Pharmacy located in Hobart, Tasmania.
Full-time Pharmacist Manager opportunity within a Hospital Pharmacy.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong commercial and business focus and proven leadership and management skills.
This position requires you to lead, develop, motivate and mentor a team of Pharmacists and Technicians to deliver consistent high quality services and ensure relationships are maintained and developed throughout the site.
This role will have you in charge of rostering, timesheets, recruitment and actively working on growing and maintaining client relationships. As a Pharmacist you will be assisting with dispensing, clinical reviews, patient counselling and communicating regularly with other healthcare professionals.
Monday to Friday roster.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Analytical thinking, judgement and the ability to develop appropriate solutions.
- Extensive pharmacy management experience in a hospital, retail or commercial environment is desirable, but not essential.
Salary & Benefits:
115k salary package.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200040021