- PIC Newcastle West from $55/hr.
- Confident outgoing Pharmacist with the ability to take a business to the next level.
- Fast growing pharmacy part of a professional small network.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy located in a large shopping centre with well established businesses less than 30 minutes from the city of Newcastle is looking for a patient centred Pharmacist in Charge to take the business to the next level working as part of a small team. This exciting precinct is humming with local community activities.
As the reliable organised PIC you will utilise your previous knowledge to deliver quality healthcare through professional dispensary and counselling duites. Ideally you will be a confident outgoing person able to approach customers from all backgrounds. In this role you will be:
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to build business to the next level.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Reliable organised professional Pharmacist to work full time roster.
- Broad knowledge of pharmacy services.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent salary package will be offered to the successful applicant, by an employer that is going places.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so, or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting interest in this job number 35077 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.