- Pharmacist PPT two or three days/week.
- Central Coast, within a small fun team.
- From $50/hr M-F depending your experience.
Client & Location Information:
Beautiful Central Coast, balmy winters and cool summers and just hour's drive north of Sydney. A permanent part time PIC position Monday and Friday plus every second Saturday for a reliable well organised Pharmacist to work as part of a small dynamic team.
This is a permanent part time roster across Monday and Friday week one, Monday Friday and Saturday week two, where you will be supported by a full time fun FOS team of 9+. Forward dispense experience, a good knowledge of pharmacy services and vaccinating would be beneficial to handle the medium paced dispensary. Ideally you will be:
- Customer service focused with a passion to deliver high quality healthcare.
- Patient counselling to deliver professional services.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Vaccination accreditation.
- General registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Broad knowledge of pharmacy services.
- Clear communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who prides himself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200039950 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.