- PIC - coastal beachside from $120k pa.
- Tuesday to Friday roster.Great team culture.
- Paradise found 20 minutes from Byron Bay.
Client & Location Information:
A well established pharmacy in the northern rivers area of NSW is looking for an experienced professional full time PIC to join their dynamic team. This pharmacy trades 7 days a week so there will be opportunity for weekend shifts if required. You will kick yourself if you miss out on this rare opportunity.
Working on a 38+ hours a week, you will be supported by the Pharmacy Partner, a great Dispensary team and a high energy FOS team. The pharmacy is very much a forward dispensing site and offers most of the pharmacy services within a fast paced environment with a growing script trade. Ideally you have developed a broad clinical knowledge across all community services to ensure you deliver the highest quality customer care when counselling or training your team. In this role you will be:
- Embrace the values of the Pharmacy.
- Clear communication and people skills.
- Deliver quality healthcare.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 2+ years community retail experience essential.
- Vaccination Accreditation.
- Enthusiasm and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
Salary & Benefits :
A very competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer that prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200038587 and Leanne will then contact you to discuss your interest.