- Pharmacist in Charge central Newcastle.
- Rotational full time roster.
- Easy access to CBD and the stunning beaches of Newcastle.
Client & Location Information:
This part of Newcastle offers so much variety from its beaches, coffee shops and amazing restaurants within this inner city suburb. A pharmacy is looking for a patient focused Pharmacist in Charge ready to take a step up in their career and deliver quality healthcare that is making a real difference in patients lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work a unique roster as part of a professional team, for an award winning pharmacy that has won many local business awards, for an owner who values their people and is regarded as a preferred employer.
- Freedom to cover errands/appointments hard to cover in most full time jobs.
- A productive, efficient team player with a positive attitude.
- Confident across all pharmacy services and communication skills.
- General Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- A broad knowledge of community pharmacy and all services.
Salary & Benefits:
Unique full time roster, depending on experience and accreditations a competitive package will be offered to the successful Candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us, email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job Ref: 43100 or contact us directly for a confidential discussion or call 1800 429 829.