- Great Sydney north side location.
- Positive team culture.
- Part time roster 25.5/week, 34.5hrs/week about.
Client & Location Information:
One of my very favourite Sydney suburbs: exquisite Mosman! We are looking for a high energy Pharmacist in Charge to work across a part time roster of 25.5hrs/week up to 34.5hrs/week about. This leafy north side suburb is just a short drive across the harbour bridge from the Sydney CBD. You will be professionally orientated with excellent organisational skills and have a positive, enthusiastic and cheerful attitude to work. You have a passion for counselling and possess a strong focus on customer service with clear communication skills that maintains a smooth work flow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a moderate environment with an exception team. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes plus customer service. The team is an experienced team and highly valued hence a positive attitude and your ability to work well within a team is esssential.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Vaccination Accreditation preferred.
- Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable organised Pharmacist that delivers quality healthcare.
Salary & Benefits:
Above market hourly rate is being offered to the successful Candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200036483.