- From $47/hour PPT Pharmacist or full time; wonderful Central Coast.
- Welcoming, professional and well-organised team culture.
- Choose either three or four days a week. Close to beaches.
Client & Location Information:
Pharmacists at all levels of experience are welcome to apply to join this high energy fun team in a Central Coast pharmacy. Join a well organised large Pharmacy team where all staff members are welcoming and easy to communicate with. You will be involved in a variety of services including dispensing and counselling within this team of 12 awesome people.
We are looking for a reliable organised Pharmacist who has good community experience and a broad knowledge of professional services, who strives to deliver a high level of customcare and professional counselling. Your choice of roster either part time or full time position across three or four days a week or full time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, dispense accurately and efficiently.
- Broad knowledge across pharmacy services.
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling to ensure optimal health outcomes.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with allied health care professionals.
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Organised and reliable with strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build maintain rapport with customers.
- Ability to address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable salary plus super and an incentive program paid quarterly depending on your experience and accrediations.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting Ref: 44570 or if you are registered with us email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au or contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829.