- $45/hr to $50/hr. Pharmacist sunny Hastings area of the north island.
- Monday to Friday full time roster + one in four Saturday morning.
- Laidback fun team who are very community focused.
Client & Location information:
Possibly one of the most supportive employers in the Hastings area is looking for a new team member as one of their long serving people will be retiring. The location, is an easy commute from Napier or Haumoana Beach if you are a keen surfer. The pharmacy is experiencing a growth phase too and is searching for someone who is reliable, positive and committed to join their team.
We are looking for a reliable organised Pharmacist who confidently engages with patients and customers utilising their skills and knowledge gained in more than 2 years community pharmacy experience. This is a full-time permanent position Monday to Friday plus a few hours one Saturday in four each month.
A reliable organised Pharmacist with a sound attention to detail, who has developed a passion for delivering quality healthcare.
- Broad knowledge across clincial services.
- Relevant NZ Pharmacy Council registration.
- Full NZ work rights are essential to this position.
- Those with a positive attitude and outgoing personality will be most successful.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a supportive employer offering growth and progression in a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 43607 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and we will then contact you directly to discuss.