- Full time Pharmacist - The Grampians.
- From $55/hr + super + subsidized accommodation.
- Well established, small friendly team.
Client & Location Information:
Full-time Pharmacist to join this Community Pharmacy located in a regional town situated close to the Grampians National Park, approximately a two hour drive north-west of Melbourne and an hour from a regional city. This is a vibrant, community pharmacy where you will have the opportunity to build your skills across all the professional services being offered.
As the 2nd Pharmacist, you will be working closely and collaboratively with the Pharmacy Manager, providing customer focused care to the local community through such services as counselling, dispensing, conducting medication health reviews and vaccinations. This is a great opportunity to work in a small team dedicated to providing high-quality, low-cost health services.
As the ideal candidate you will have excellent attention to detail and an effective communication style with a proven ability to work within a team harmoniously. Working Monday to Friday with some weekend work required.
Fred dispense for a medium to large script trade.
- Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
- All experience levels considered.
- Proven effectiveness within a busy dispensary.
- Competence with FRED dispense.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and friendly manner with all ages.
- Ability to work within a team harmoniously.
Salary & Benefits:
From $55/hr + super + subsidized accommodation . Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Mary directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 41604