- Stunning beaches, affordable living in a family friendly location.
- Pharmacist newly registered with good knowledge of community services.
- Organised person who works well as part of a team.
Client & Location information:
Breathtaking mountain views reflect in crystal clear lakes, waterways and beaches in this extraordinary coastal city on the northern tip of the south island of NZ where you will breath pure air.
After strong business growth my client is looking for another Pharmacist; this is a great opportunity to work in a small team within a rewarding environment for someone with 12 months plus experience who has an out going personality and enjoys variety. You need to be an energetic person with strong retail skills and a passion for Professional Services and can deliver quality healthcare.
As the Pharmacist, you will work as part of a small professional team, engage confidentially with patients and customers as you utilise your skills and knowledge gained since graduating to deliver Professional Pharmacy Services.
Your ability to build on the pharmacy's business across the management of the services of vaccination and consultation of TMP, ECP and Sildenafil prescribing will definitely be an advantage. This is a full-time permanent position 40+ work hours Monday to Friday plus a few Saturdays a month.
- Ideally you will have 1 - 2 years experience.
- Demonstrate a sound attention to detail.
- Developed a passion for Professional Pharmacy Services.
- Relevant NZ pharmacy registration is essential for this role.
- A positive outgoing attitude will be those most likely invited to join this professional fun team.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035017 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au