- Outgoing personality Pharmacist-Salary from $110k.
- Accreditation across pharmacy services.
- Fast growing sought after beachside location.
Client & Location Information:
Exceptional work life balance is just one of the many benefits you will enjoy in this gorgeous NSW coastal beachside town. Perfect golden sandy beaches are close by, affordable cost of living and realistic home prices! Lots of great schools, shopping and an airport. You will be joing a small group who have been instrumental in setting new benchmarks in community pharmacy.
This Pharmacist role is offering the opportunity to lift your career to the next level. Working a flexible 38 hr/wk roster and supported by an experienced team, your positive attitude and focus on professional services will see you thrive in this community pharmacy.
The role can be worked between two sites, tailored to suit you the candidate. Robotic dispensing is in operation at both sites. The team have a strong interest in developing community programs within the Pharmacy, and the position would suit someone with a keen interest to further their career and undertake further study within a particular area of interest.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- HMR accreditation, compounding experience, diabetes education or speciality preferred.
- Ability to build rapport with customers of all ages.
- Organised approach with the ability to bring out the very best in people.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary package of $110,000 to $120,000 plus per annum on offer depending on experience and qualifications. Employer is happy to cover any additional training or study courses. Relocation assistance also available.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200034894