- Patient centred Pharmacist East Coast of the south island region.
- Just short 15 minute drive from Timaru airport, close to the coast.
- Opportunity to join an experienced knowledgeable team.
Client & Location information:
With only a short drive to the coast or airport this centrally located pharmacy is looking for a new Pharmacist following the retirement of their current Pharmacist to join their fast paced high energy dispensary team before new year.
As the Pharmacist you will have a passion for providing the best advice and care for your patients. Ideally you will be a motivated team player with high clinical skills and broad knowledge across pharmacy professional services, working as part of a dispensary team of five.
- General registration with the Pharmacy Council of NZ.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive as part of a cohesive team.
- Accreditation for Vaccinating.
- Broad knowledge of pharmacy services.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate above award is being offered together with all professional and educational fees and the opportunity to work in a unique location where you can be making a real difference in the community.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au if you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 44889 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.