- Eyre Peninsula - South Australia.
- $55 - $65/hr + accommodation + vehicle.
- Strong team culture.
Client & Location Information:
This Pharmacy group is located in the Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula area of South Australia. This small city is blessed with more than 300 days of sunshine a year and is known for it's dolphins, natural wonders and beautiful landscapes.
Full-time Pharmacist to join this supportive Pharmacy group (3 Pharmacies). You would be providing complete healthcare solutions to local patients to this small city community. This role will allow you to have the opportunity to work independently as well as contribute to a team of Pharmacists.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- At least one years' experience as a community Pharmacist.
- Vaccination accreditation and experience with Opioid Substitution is preferred.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
Salary & Benefits:
$55/hr plus super. Weekend rates apply. Fully furnished accommodation provided including utility costs plus relocation assistance. Vehicle available.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Mary directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #15158