- Part time or full time roster available Crows Nest
- Newly Registered Pharmacists welcome to apply.
- Small dedicated fun team. Great restaurants nearby.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy in a leafy lower north shore suburb less than 15 minute (off peak) drive from the CBD is looking for a new Pharmacist for their small fun team.You will have good organisational skills and be confident approaching people from all backgrounds, a passion for delivering quality healthcare and customer service with clear communication skills. You will be joining an experienced team that is highly valued hence a positive attitude and your ability to work well within a team is esssential. There is a wide variey of good eateries close by with access to both train and bus transport.
Pharmacists looking for either part time or full time hours will love this location. Ideally you will be a reliable and organised individual able to work within a structured environment. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes. Pharmacists at all levels of experience are welcome to apply.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in a busy dispensary.
- Confidence to approach people from all backgrounds.
Salary & Benefits:
Very exciting salary package is on offer for a customer focused Pharmacist.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 43267.