- Hourly rate from $46/hour.
- Professional dedicated fun team.
- Vaccination Accreditation preferred.
Client & Location Information:
Opportunity to join a progressive, customer focused pharmacy in the western suburbs of Sydney in a permanent full time Pharmacist role as part of a supportive team that love their work and consistently deliver a high level of customer service and wonderful health outcomes for their patients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a busy environment with an exceptional team. You will assist the PIC in overseeing the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes. Great roster working across a 40 hour on a rotational roster over 5 days.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Broad knowledge of community pharmacy.
- Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of professional services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in a busy dispensary.
- Accredited vaccinater preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive hourly rate depending on experience and knowledge you can bring to this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200036650.