- Great Monday to Friday roster.
- Supervised practice Pharmacist considered.
- Vaccination accreditation.
Client & Location Information:
If you live between Campbelltown and Wollongong you should read this! Literally on the doorstep of the divine southern highlands and surrounded by rolling hills of green in a family friendly township is a well established pharmacy. My Client is looking for a switched-on Pharmacist with 2+ years experience to become part of their dymanic Team, working full time on a Monday to Friday roster. Excellent package is on offer for the right candidate with a solid knowledge of professional services and accreditation for vaccination.
- Roster 38+ hours Monday to Friday permanent full time role.
- Working closely with the Pharmacy Partners and a dynamic FOS team.
- Bring your broad knowledge pharmacy services Passion to deliver quality healthcare and customer focused.
- Thrive as part of a dedicated Team.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 2+ years experience. Professional services knowledge.
- You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive hourly rate depending of your level of experience is on offer to a reliable experienced Pharmacist ready to build your career with an employer who is setting new benchmarks in healthcare.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035715 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.