- Pharmacist Port Stephens region of NSW from $50/hr.
- Two weekdays plus alternate weekend.
- Free parking on site.
Client & Location Information:
This location offers so much in the way of quality family lifestyle, numerous waterways and access to both Newcastle and Sydney. A small pharmacy that is really setting new benchmarks in quality healthcare needs another part time Pharmacist to join their team.
We are looking for a reliable Pharmacist with two to three years experience who has developed a broad knowledge of pharmacy services and good people skills. This is a very genuine role that will allow you to make a real difference in the everyday health of people - quite possibly the reason you took up this course at university in the first place. The roster is from 20 to 30 hrs/week two week days plus alternative weekend; so flexibility towards this would be highly regarded. This is an employer that wants their employees to enjoy a good work/life balance as they understand the value of this for retaining good people.
- Current general registration with AHPRA.
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with patients of all ages.
- Confident in all dispensary duties.
- Positive outgoing personality and enthusiasm to developing the business.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary plus super for a reliable Pharmacist.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job Ref: 200039760 to firstname.lastname@example.org