- Located in the Yarra Valley
- 90 minute Drive from Melbourne
- 2 week assignment with possibility of extending
Client & Location Information:
Community pharmacy located in the Yarra Valley and High country, only 90 minutes drive from Melbourne.
Dates and Hours:
From the 17th of January 2022 ongoing.
Monday to Friday role 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.
As the sole pharmacist, you will be working alongside a part-time pharmacy assistant in the dispensary using LOTS dispense for the low script trade. Your main duties will include counselling, dispensing and running the shop. There are 5 DAA patients so webster packing will be required and no methadone.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Sound leadership skills and experience in management of a small team.
* Driving and exceeding sales budgets.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Must be fully COVID -19 vaccinated
Salary & Benefits:
$55/hr + super Mon-Friday. Travel and Accommodation provided.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amal directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email: email@example.com referencing job # 200038147
COVID Health Requirement:
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for ("COVID Health Requirement"). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.