- Hunter Valley Region
- Odd Shifts Friday/Sat/Tuesdays
- Will split rosters between more than one locum
Client & Location Information:
Retail pharmacy located in a shopping centre in the City of Maitland, Hunter Region of NSW.
Working as the Sole pharmacist at times crossing over with another pharmacist in the store, you will be using the Fred dispense for a medium script trade working with 1 other dispensary support staff. No methadone dispensing is done at this store. Covid Vaccinations will also be part of your duties if you are accredited to do and there will be a dispense tech to help in the dispensary
Dates & Hours:
- Friday, 24 September 2021 11:00-7:00 1/2 hour break
- Saturday, 25 September 2021 8:30-6:00 no break
- Tuesday 12th October 2021 10 am to 7m 1/2 hour braek
- Tuesday 19th October 2021 10 am to 7pm 1.2 hour break
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
- Experience with Fred dispense is essential
- Locums are required to wear a white coat/jacket and name badge on every occasion (Compulsory for this store)
- Covid Vaccination accredited is preferred but not essential
Salary & Benefits: Special Rate Weekdays $55/hr+ Super, Saturday $60/hr+ Super
Travel: Mileage if from Sydney or similar. Accommodation reimbursement up to $130 per night may be considered if working consequtive days.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or quoting job ref: 200037265